Open PostionCheck out Open Jobs at Pokyshop!
Who We Are
We are shaping the Future of Building & Home Remodelling in India.Using Pokyshop is just like asking a neighbour for a reference - except instead of just requesting one, you are polling every neighbour in your community, examining their feedback, exhaustively studying work histories and credentials and only then, making a final decision.
We’re looking for somebody to join our team who have the enthusiasm and talent to tackle an immense challenge - to transform the $1.5 trillion construction industry and enable people to realize their vision homes.
We welcome unconventional solutions and promote a culture of curiosity, creativity and experimentation. We speculate on our successes and losses and are committed to constant learning.
We believe our team is bigger than the sum of each individual. From engineering to design to marketing, we bring together the world’s top experts to shape the future of the construction.
Essentially when we interview someone for home design, we ask ourself:
- Does this person LOVE Pokyshop? This is a deal breaker... they have to feel it heart and soul.
- Do they understand our aesthetic while also having their own point of view? Exceptionally creative, independent people thrive here. We’re not looking for cookie cutters.
- Do they have ambition, drive and energy? Nothing will get handed to you here, but you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
Working at Pokyshop
Here at Pokyshop we strive to create a soulful culture and that involves committed, passionate employees. We foster this culture through hiring and retaining smart, creative people who through communication and collaboration are able to deliver the story of our brand. With that in mind, some of the experiences that we look for in our prospective employees and interns include:
- Previous leadership roles
- Extracurricular activities
- Internship experience
- Relevant job experience
- Blogs / Relevant samples of work
- Home Design experience
We asked our Managing Director of HomeDesign and Contractors for some of the things she looks for in prospective employees. Here's what she had to say...
- 1. Does this person have the problem-solving approach?
- 2. Does this person have the ability to deliver work before the deadline?
- 3. Do they have relevant domain experience?
What We Look for in Employees
- Hard work